Hardiplank will cost you less and add more value than most other siding choices. We are a Seattle Washington siding company. We represent Seattle Bellevue, Renton, Burien, Tukwila, Redmond, Kirkland, West Seattle, Shoreline, Mill Creek, Issaquah and others.You may want to check out Oakville Eavestrough and Siding Installers for more.
Most of our projects are siding replacements involving the removal of siding products from LP (Louisiana Pacific), t-111, Masonite Siding or Weyerhaeuser. These products were not up to the task of putting up with our wet weather in the Pacific Northwest and many of them failed leading to Class Action Lawsuits and the need to replace them.
Our experience in these areas shows us that the best option for local homeowners is Hardieplank or fibre cement.
- Hardieplank will withstand water damage as it ages and the sun heats the grains. It does not cup break or split as cedar siding material does.
- It paints up much better than cedar siding and if you use cement fiber siding, your paint job can last up to 4 times longer.
- The Hardiplank selection is larger and easier to obtain than cedar siding.
- Usually our Hardiplank projects are 25 per cent less to install than cedar siding. Save you thousands on a typical setup.
- Hardiplank can last much longer than wood siding and look much better than vinyl siding as many people who buy vinyl siding may need repairs in the first 10 years can be painted and quickly fixed because it is very difficult to match color and style as manufacturers tend to change colors and designs.
- This is very desirable for local home buyers if you sell your home with fiber cement on it in our area. Home prices are very high in the Seattle area and so people want different siding options and can afford them. Hardieplank is perceived by buyers as one of the best return options on your investment for remodeling.
Over a 1000 siding installations including cedar, vinyl, and cement fiber siding is completed. We use Hardiplank 97 per cent of our facilities because of its importance to homeowners in our region.
Whether you’re selling your home with problem siding or just want the Pacific Northwest’s best long-term siding alternative, do the research and we guarantee you’ll want cement fiber siding.